Sunday, July 7, 2013

Listen

Listen to the sound of silence.
We have to be quiet in order to receive information.

On Friday the 21st of June, this is a long day of washing and slacking. Had my usual morning routine. Put my towels to wash and after that my laundry. Hung them up to dry~ Laid in bed all day and watching Youtube videos. I'm so obsessed with YouTube that it's something I do by default when i'm "Bored". It's an addiction that I need to quit.. It's not much of an interesting day.

On Saturday the 22nd of June, went to church as usual. Met up with Xin Yi at Jurong East to go church together! Had a good time with her on the train sharing more about each other. During service, Pastor Kong shared a message about "Revelation knowledge". Went to Changi Airport for fellowship. Walked around and waited for them to think of what they want to eat. Accompanied Mellissa to buy her food and headed to find the others at the viewing gallery. I ate the subway that I bought from expo. Mellissa brought bananas and I took one from her to eat. Xin Yi came over to meet me plus take picture with Asher. We left the place soon after, had fun on the train back.

Samsui ginger chicken
Claypot tofu
Fried french bean with minced pork

Steamed san yu fish slices

My new wallet.
On Sunday the 23rd of June, I had a plain morning of watching YouTube as you know I need my daily dose of my hottie dude. Went out for dinner with my paternal grandmother at Jurong point. She brought us to the soup restaurant, we ate our dinner. She wanted to go to the washroom, but me and my sister didn't so we stayed at the wallet shop beside the entrance towards the washrooms. I told her that I wanted the wallet and she blessed me with it without hesitation. ♥ Thankgod for such a generous grandmother! She stayed with us to wait for our bus, we bid our goodbyes and headed home after that. 

Quote: "Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten." - B. F. Skinner


Bible verse: "Wisdom is a shelter 
as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: Wisdom preserves those who have it." (Ecclesiastes 7:12 NIV)

No comments: