Friday, July 12, 2013

Sanity

I became insane. (With long intervals of horrible sanity.)
I can't stay normal for too long. It's really a torture to be to be restricted by what's expected to be acceptable. Humans are created to be different, our differences makes up our individual and I love to embrace the differences of people around me. Truthfully, I don't agree to the society we have nowadays. I feel that it's just so corrupted. Most people only think for themselves, neglecting the need to view things from other's perspective. They too are quick to judge others, point out flaws and mistakes like they are flawless and have never made mistakes.

Steamboat with the Mercurial performers.
On Thursday the 27th of June, I went out to eat steamboat with the Mercurial performers. I was late and something awkward happened due to me not wearing my contact lens. I was so lost at first, but I found my way over in the end! Took the food that I want to eat and started cooking them. Talked and listened to other's conversations. They are so funny! I really enjoyed my night with them.

On Friday the 28th of June, went out to eat with family for breakfast. Did my usual morning routine of watching YouTube videos. Tried to revise but fail. Done some parts of my geography homework. Went out to meet Xin Yi at Pioneer mrt. Brought her to Gek Poh for lunch @ Subway. Went up to the MacDonald to study with her, she was complaining that the music was annoying all the way. Hahah, the music really was funny and annoying. I laughed all the way. Didn't do much there. She suggests that we should head over to church to study. We took bus over and study there. I copied some maths notes. We had the Emerge camp night. It was really fun, there was club music at the start. We had a mass dance which I very much enjoyed! Pastor Zhuang shared a message about the Spirit of revival and encouraged us to practice school revival. Headed home after that and slept.

Quote: "For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." - Jean Dubuffet

Bible verse: "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (II Timothy 1:7 NKJV)

No comments: