![]() |
| I was born lost and take no pleasure in being found. |
During Monday the 10th of June, I didn't lock the second door when I reached home and the wind blew the door open in the middle of the night. Guess what happened? A cat came into my house. Luckily I have always closed my door, because I would certainly freak out if a cat is in my room!
So as for yesterday, I had a usual morning just being on the internet. During at 1.50 pm, I ran to Jurong west stadium because I thought I'm meeting Xiang Teng at 2 pm. In the end, I was early by 30mins. How silly I was! Hahah, so I decided to head back home first. After I crossed the road, there was a huge gush of wind blowing me. I totally feel like I'm getting blown away, but I just stood there enjoying the wind. ☺ I walked back to the stadium and reached at 2.34 pm. I went to wait for her at the bus-stop and walked over to the stadium with her when she reached, I thought she would arrive in bus 99 but she got off bus 185. That was the funny part, she told me the wrong bus number that she was taking and we had to walk further. But it was alright, we don't mind walking a little more! Gym was really productive with her around! Stayed in the gym for 2 hr 11 mins. Explored so much more equipment with her, I was really fascinated to be honest! Heheh! Went to Jurong Point with her because she wanted to buy some groceries. She asked me if I know some food and it was like foreign language to me, she told me what it was. She knows so much stuffs and I learnt so much from her in a day! After buying everything that she needed, we went back to our separate houses to prepare and have our dinner because we were going to Vivo city. I reached lakeside mrt, she was only eating her dinner because she just reached home. She rushed to meet me, as she was afraid that the shops would be closing soon. We reached Vivo and I couldn't find the shop that I was looking for, I was so distressed. In the end, I bought nothing. We walked for awhile and went home. All I can say now is, I truly enjoyed my day out with her. ☺
I've been expressing my feelings out in the open quite alot lately and it's not that bad after all, I'm feeling happier day by day. I must really confess that my feeling change alot within a minute and I've been told that they're like roller-coaster. Hahah, but I like it just the way it is right now. ☺ Shall end this off right here, I think it's long enough for today. ♥ xx
Quote: "I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess." - Martin Luther
Bible Verse: "I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth - Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, and will trust in the Lord." (Psalms 40:1-3)


No comments:
Post a Comment