Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wisdom

Our wisdom comes from our experience & our experience comes from foolishness.
Somethings will never be erased. The thoughts you wished you never thought of. Which caused the actions you wished you have never done. Truly from the deepest of my heart, I never regretted anything that I have done. You can judge me for my wrong doings, I honestly don't mind. If you can't accept me for who I am, you don't even qualify to be in my life. By judging me does not make you look any better to others, it only helps me to see who are the true friends.

Sorry for not posting yesterday.. I came back home late and I went to sleep straightaway. I had a pretty normal day from morning till noon yesterday. Received a message from
Xiang Teng asking if I want to watch a movie together, I agreed to go with her. The movie was so good! The main lead is a hottie. Qwerty! (I like to say qwerty when I'm very excited.) The movie is "Great expectations.", you stawkers should check that out! Changed my blog URL yesterday as well, that previous URL was a temporary one anyway. What do you guys think of the name "Raphaela " ? I actually really like this name, I think "Raphaela " will be my baptism name if I get water baptized. It would probably happen next year or at the end of this year.. If I add the name into my current name then my name will be "Carine Raphaela Ker ", there is still more of my name after that but I don't wish to reveal. d: It'll fit into my name just fine right? I find it acceptable, so I'll go with it! Heheh. I'm so happy because I finally found a name to settle for.. ♥ ☺

As for today, I went to gym with a friend in the morning at around 10 am. I walked a about 4 bus-stops and took bus home. I actually wanted to walk home but on the way I bought some stuffs and I was going to be late to meet Jasmine, so I took the bus back. Cook some vegetables to eat for lunch and headed out to Jasmine's house for 2 hr revision together. I wanted to revise biology, but failed. I did some questions, read some notes and 2 hrs passed by quickly. Slacked a little while with Jasmine and I told her about the movie that I watched yesterday and Googled about "Why do we have feelings" I read the answer out to her, we laughed alot because I kept having my tongue "tangled". Watched some YouTube videos with her. Took bus to Gek poh shopping centre together because she has guitar lessons there and I went to buy a waffle to munch on.. That's pretty much what I've done for today. I should sleep now, it's already 1 hr 30 mins over my bed time which is 9 pm.. I took 1 hr to type this post, with all the editing to make.. Goodnights to my lovely effervescent stawkers. ♥ xx

Quote: "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn


Bible verse: But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (I Samuel 16:7)



No comments: