Friday, June 14, 2013

Moon

Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which they never show to anybody.
"Everyone has a moment in life where they become something they said they never would. The moment you say that it's as if a curse falls upon you. Something dark awakens in you. It has only one mission, to make you something you feared the most and to turn you into the beast you have suppressed for so long. No matter what you end up being that thing you promised yourself you never would. The sad part is the realization, as soon as you realize what you have turned into something snaps inside you. It might be hope, love or life. The thing you valued most is gone and what's left behind is nothing. When you lose the only thing you have, nothing becomes important. No one becomes important. It drives you to a point that is irreversible. There's no turning back and the consequences are fatal. You don't hurt anyone with the decision you make, you only hurt yourself." Got this from a book called The Forgotten Queen on Wattpad. I really liked the story it's meaningful to me. It's a book of romance and fantasy, if I'm not wrong. You should check it out. ☺

I hope I will never need to show my dark side, because it is actually very scary to me.

I have always believed that no matter what, love all the little things in life and you will succeed in life. I'm trying to love studying and all the subjects. I find it less of a chore to study now and it helped me to understand the subjects better by being more patient. I actually really hate going through things which I have already learnt but I don't like that attitude in me. I want to be willing to learn at all times even the things that I have learnt but not yet understand.


Yesterday, I watched YouTube videos when I woke up as usual. Looked for pictures and downloaded them, which I had fun doing because they are so meaningful. By then, It was already noon. Went to prepare, met up with Jasmine to study at Gek poh shopping centre. Ate my lunch at Subway and went up to MacDonald to study because the subway is too small and cramped. In the end, I did not manage to revise much. I only finished my maths homework, the subject which I adore. Talked alot with Jasmine and I shared some of the stuffs that I have gathered in my own time for myself to increase self knowledge and be a better person. Spent 4 hrs just like that but it was a time well spent to me. ☺ Went home after that and I spent some time revising. For the first time ever I actually manage to sit down quietly, concentrate and be serious.

I actually don't like to study, because it makes my brain really active and causes me to have insomnia. Which I had last night.. It took me 3 hrs just to fall asleep. You don't know how much of a torture it is for me to be sleepy yet unable to sleep. It was a productive day yesterday and I don't mind going through 3 hrs of torture again, if it means to understand my subjects better.

Need to get out soon, till the next post then lovely effervescent stawkers! ♥ xx

Quote: "If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan

Bible verse: "Do not let your adornment be merely outward - arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel - rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (1 Peter 3:3-4)

No comments: