Look how cute these friends are together..
I want friendships like this. We could hangout together most of the time. Even though if we're not always hanging out, deep inside we know that we still care for each other. Sometime's people tend to care too much and the problem starts. I mean like if it's my own relationship problem and it doesn't concern you, you should only care about cheering me up or just don't do anything.. Hais.. Can I have a simple friendship like just we'll be there for each other when we're feeling down to cheer each other up? We do not need to meet everyday, as long as we could just talk to each other and we'll know that we're friends. I'm anti-social to people who don't talk to me because I don't know if you like me and if you dislike me and I want to be your friend it's like you're gonna be so fake around me.. I don't like to be friends with people who don't like me that's all. I wouldn't mind being friends with everybody if they like me and treats me as a friend.. I totally need someone whom I can trust and you would have to earn my trust..
