Bused to school on 6.40am and reached school at 7.10am today. Went to buy blue dolphin and headed to class. Did two maths question and slacked until the bell rang. Went down to the hall for morning assembly, today got the Drop Everything And Read program. After the national anthem, we need to read the newspaper. Today's newspaper is super boring so I did not manage to read, because nothing caught my attention in the newspaper. It was Maths lesson, went through worksheets and stuffs nothing interesting happened. After Maths, it was P.E! Played the Relay. The run and pass the baton, game. Quite fun, Hahah! (: The bell rang and it's time for breakfast! Went up to change back into uniform and headed to the canteen. Ate Cheesy Chicken Teriyaki rice today. Social studies was the next period, it is SUPER boring, so I decided to use my phone. Went to the back of the class and scroll on twitter. Then it was Chinese lesson, guess what? I'm so tired that I fell asleep! Hahah, slept for at least 30mins. Nice nap though! After Chinese was Geography, I sat at the back of the class due to some reasons. But well, at the end of the lesson the teacher told me that I seem to be more attentive at the back. Hahah. School ended.
Walked to mama shop with Jasmine, and sat there for awhile. After that, we went to take bus to Jp. Ate KFC, Jasmine was laughing at me talking in Chinese and English! ): I headed home after we finished eating. Reach home and started using computer until now.