Today was a happy day, though left one mins till it's over.. Let's just start with what happened during morning. (: I went to wait for bus to school and the bus late, so am I. Reached school bus-stop, one classmate accompanied me. I felt so relieved that I wasn't late. The first lesson of the day was Character Education, need to write some things about the camp few weeks ago. Second period was Maths, got back our test paper and I got 8/20 failed, hence was listening attentively. It was recess after that, went to eat. Ate Oyako Chicken Teriyaki rice today. Jasmine was not feeling well at that time. *Bell rang* It was POA lesson. We went up to class took her belongings, and sent her to the general office.
Something funny happened then! The clerk asked why me and Yanyi was there, then Yanyi said that she accompany Jasmine. The clerk asked us to go back to class then Yanyi gave like a sad face! So funny, plus she holding a file. Hahah! She even give excuses like want tell Jasmine got what homework, when class haven't even started! On the way back to class another funny thing happened! We walk walk walk then saw someone who looked like our Discipline Master, then Yanyi reaction super funny~ We laughed all the way until class still laughing. There's this Indian relief teacher which has the indian accent and his bouncy cheek. So funny! After the Indian relief teacher another relief teacher came, he look like one guy that Yanyi know. We laughed again! Concentrated in doing the work that was given after that, but still bust out into laughter sometimes.
After POA was English, boring lesson. Then it was Chinese, it was quite ohkay. It was lunch, stayed at class. Not long after, the malay students came in. Then Natasha like madwoman keep running and screaming. The epic scene makes me laugh! Then it was Biology, listened to songs and sang songs with Khairiannis (hope I didn't spell her name wrongly). Went to take bus home after school. Reached home, prepared and went out.
Met Yanyi at Jurong point, slacked around at there until 6plus. Went to Hong Kah East Macdonald there find Yanyi's sister, Wanqi. Headed to her house after that, I watched a super funny movie. Not sure the name, but it's about tooth fairy! The main character super funny. After I watched finish that show, it's already 9plus. so I headed home, took bus for one stop since I was lazy to wake and tired. Reached home, switch on my computer. Hang my clothes and iron my uniform, after that I was typing this whole thing. I'm super sleepy now. So have a goodnight everyone! ♥