I sit back and reminisce, it hurts to think about it all. We was on top of the world, whoever thought that we would fall? Standing by the phone, alone, ignoring your call. I feel like spiderman, you got me flying off of the wall. I ain't wanna leave, but still I had to go. 'Cause what goods a rainbow without my pot of gold? But now your bed's empty and your pillow's cold. You never realized the love until my love was gone. You act like you don't need me, cause you're scared of being needy. You want to have your cake and eat it too, I call that being greedy. And they say that love costs, consider this a freebie. No one said this would be easy, either love me or just leave me. Admit it, we too old for pretending. Ain't like our bond is broken, it just needed some mending. And when you need a hand, you know I'll be there to lend it. What's the point in having time, if I ain't there to help you spend it?
When I met you, I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you, or miss being by your side, or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you, I never would've thought that I would love you.
Once I fall in love, I know there's no turning back. That's why I'm staying single, to prevent it from getting hurt.. Because it can't take anymore hurt. People leaving my life and entering my life as and when they like, trampling all over my heart and brain is killing me inside. If I love, I'll start getting worried, panicky, insecure and all those shit feelings. The most important thing, if I could fall all over in love with you again everyday. It just means that, I'm going to fall deeper in love with you every single day. I want someone who wouldn't mind to be with me everyday, every hour, every min, every second. ♥ Because to him, i'm everything that matters.