Cuteee ♥
Nothing much happened today. Went to pray as it was tai gong's brithday. Came back and started using com again. Then went to night market to buy food. Me and sis went night market again to walk walk and she want to play. Then we walked the whole thing and they only sell food. And I bought a chicken wing to eat~ Went to seven-eleven buy yakult drink. Now drinking the second one. :x Went 'Siying house after that, come back at 9.30. Helped her type her things and my eye like popped out only. ): Pain and tired eyes.
I think I treated you more than a friend. But I'm scared to meet you. Maybe after my EOY I'd pick up that courage. (: Wait a little longer. ♥ I'm not into relationships in this kind of time. I need to focus on my studies. (: I know you need too. Jiayou ah! Don't even know you going read this anot. /:
If it's obvious don't try to lie. You don't even make me feel like you're somebody special. Argh, I don't need sweet talks everyday. I just don't feel anything.
Nights smufies, thanks for visiting! ♥
