Monday, September 19, 2011
Is there a happy ending?
You don't freak'in step on my head la. You're supposed to do those housework and not asking me to help you do. What you treat me as your maid is it? I wash everything myself, eat outside, iron own clothes and clean my own room what you want more? You want collect rent a not? Seriously don't be unreasonable la. While everyone's busy studying for EOY, I'm busy doing chores. -.- Now not your kampong kind of life. You had hardships and not able to study so what? Want me to have the same as you? PLEASE LA, different era already la. Outdated MOTHERFUCKER. Kay enough of her. Back to what happened today.
Today, woke up at 5.40. And went out at 6.39. Missed a bus and waited for 'Siying. She came and after a few mins there's a bus~ Took that bus and went school, of cause. (: Looking at phone waiting for you! @: After school came back straight. Kay shall stop crapping about today.
I'm super happy now. This feeling is great. ♥ I will aim to achieve my goal! Hope to see your happy ending too.
Smurfies, it's time to sleep! Goodnight. ♥
