I don't fuckin think you're fit to be my family member.
Today is a normal day. Went out and ate mac for breakfast when it's around 1pm. Went home and went back to GP bus stop to wait for 'Siying. Waited long then decided to go and wait for her outside her house. Finally she came out. Went west mall with her, walk-ed around. Went back. Reached home and use com, watch movie and iron my own school uniform.
I have a home which doesn't give me the feeling of a home. It feels more like a place which I need to work to stay. I rather move out. I swear when I'm eighteen, I'm so gonna get out of this place. I can vacum the floor, mop the floor, wash my clothes and shoes, iron my clothes. I can do everything by myself. I just need a fucking place to stay. And when I'm eighteen, I earn my own money to rent a house or whatever. Since I'm just your MAID here.You said this is your house then it should be your fucking problem to clean it. I didn't even make the mess. you say vulgar too and who are you to lecture me when I say them? Don't give me lame excuses like you say is softer. So what, you're saying a vulgar in a softer voice? Isn't it still vulgar? LOL.
Time to sleep. Goodnight smurfies! ♥
Time to sleep. Goodnight smurfies! ♥
