Having a family and don't have a family does not make any difference to me. I just need their money and a place to stay. When i'm sick, no one even bothers to bring me to the doctors. When i'm sad, nobody fuckin knows. When I feel lonely, they're enjoying. Who likes to be in this kind of family? And I think i'm allergic to dusts and they fuckin bring junks back home. Bring back and then sell also abit money nia. Just do what you're supposed to do and wait till we grow up and provide you money la? And by your actions now. mostly I'd do is to give you 10k and I'd wash my hands off your problems. Because you don't give me a home and I don't give you respect. (: Continue being good to my sis, ask her provide for you next time bah. And even though you told the teachers those things, they pity me but you? Fuck off. Only make my life worse only.
Upside down life is hard to maintain. I might be strong outside but beneath my they way I may appear, i'm may break in a touch. And i'm having a terrible time now, keep feel like vomiting. Food poisoning sibo? -.- Finally vomited out everything. AHHH. this feeling is great! I think i vomited out things that I ate these few days. cause it's like a bag of food. I can't recognize them, they are all orange in colour! Trying to know more about science. :x Kay, i'm feeling so weird today. Tmr might be a better day!
I'm turning in, nights smurfies! :D
Upside down life is hard to maintain. I might be strong outside but beneath my they way I may appear, i'm may break in a touch. And i'm having a terrible time now, keep feel like vomiting. Food poisoning sibo? -.- Finally vomited out everything. AHHH. this feeling is great! I think i vomited out things that I ate these few days. cause it's like a bag of food. I can't recognize them, they are all orange in colour! Trying to know more about science. :x Kay, i'm feeling so weird today. Tmr might be a better day!
I'm turning in, nights smurfies! :D
