![]() |
| Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts, that is the secret of success. |
I agree with the picture, I'm trying to improve myself even in the smallest ways.. Sometimes I just hope I could know what people wants.. I need to know more about people in order to get closer to them don't I? Just trying to know more about people and myself daily.. Reaching my own little form of success.
Had Maths exam today, lets just say it was the best one that I did so far.. Since I did not manage to complete all the others.. *Sigh* I also have listening compre.. Which is crap for the last part.. I don't even understand what the questions wants. Having Chemistry exam tomorrow, need to start revising soon..
I've been reading a book on Wattpad called "Flawed". It's a really nice book, you should check it out. I'm into dystopian genre kind of books and movies.. I also read a book called "Divergent", another fabulous book. I read finish the second book of it as well, waiting for the third one to be out. Heheh.. There will also be the movie, coming out next year! So excited for it! Do watch it, if you're not a bookworm like me.
I'm getting out to grab some lunch now, I'm starving.. Afterwards I'll need to do my revision.. I will post again tomorrow alright? Do miss me, because I will miss you. xx
Quote: "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore
Word: Effervescent (adjective) - Vivacious and enthusiastic.
Bible verse: "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.” (Genesis 4:7 NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment