Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life

Your outlook on life, defines how you react to those life changing moments.
Hey my cutie stawkers which I love so dearly, I'm back from school~ Actually, I've been back for like 2hrs already. But I've been watching youtube videos, prepared some brunch for myself and ate it while watching the videos. So, I am done with my chemistry paper! Woohoo! 5 more papers to go! Can't wait for this to be over and June holiday to start. ☺ Heheh. By then, I'd have more things to post about and share with you all. Sharing is caring! ♥

I got this problem with love.. If at first I don't obsess over you, then I don't think I would really get head over heels about you.. Unless something happened. It's either all for nothing baby. Hahah, so rn I'm currently obsessed with this guy called Jamie Cottrell. He's just seems so fun to be with. I can get caught in his eyes, I just love them. I wish he'd come Singapore and hangout with me. He's not perfect and I love him just the way he is. ♥ I know he's not really handsome, but he's good enough~ Do not judge. He's so funny and cute. You should check him out, but REMEMBER he's mine first. Gotta get your queue number to date him. ☺

A little confession here.. Actually recently, I've been imagining or so called changing my outlook of things. I totally felt so much better, I would just imagine everything to be how I want it to be. Ok, I'll end here.. I'll be back home early tomorrow as well, till then. xx

Quote: "We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish." - Tony Robbins

No comments: