Sunday, April 7, 2013

Desserts.



Hey sorry stawkers.. I haven't been posting for the past 4 days.. Was really screwed with alot of things happening and I did have to mood to post.. This will be a long one though! Hope you're glad about that!

It was Wednesday. During my Social Studies common test on Globalization in the morning saw a squirrel running on the roof of my school building. I totally stared wide eyed with amazement and excitement sparking in my eyes. I love those little cuties. In my mind was like, wow my school can be zoo already huh. Wild squirrel and wild monkey, I wonder still got what animals would want to come to visit my school. I don't think I did well for that test though.. I didn't study much for that, since it totally slipped my mind the day before.. I also had an Principles of Accounts test on the Partnership, it is so difficult let me tell you! My balance sheet did not balance.. I really hope I don't flunk both of the tests but I certainly cannot give a damn about it any further.. Some bitches gossiped about me on my back saying that I'm short and one telling the others saying that she knew one of my secret. Well, whatever man~ I love myself just fine. (: In the end, I found out that I was just nothing. Hahah, funny.. Making a fool out of herself.

Sorry baby, I have so much secrets.. But you'll never know unless you want me to show you, because they're all my evil planning on how to get rid of those bitches. Them bitches don't know how they're messing with. Karma's on my side baby, haven't got enough of that huh? A smirk playing on my lips. I'd like to see them being in the darkest moments of their life all over again. I'm just doing NOTHING. *Giggles* Ok guys, sorry to freak you out but the evil side of me got the hang of me just now. I really do have alot of secrets that I'm not willing to say, everyone does. I just can't trust anyone, I know you would've heard this alot of times by now but really.. Everyone that said they wouldn't leave left me. So I can't trust exposing all of me out in the open for bitches to bring me down, it's too risky. It's just I need someone to make me trust that being vulnerable is safe with him.. I'd totally marry that guy.. I just haven't found him yet..