Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crazey day. (;



Yesterday I basically had school till 3.35pm and it rained at around 3.10pm. I had to run under the rain to get over to the bus stop  being drenched all over except my head. Cause I used a workbook to shelter my head, it has waterproof cover so it's fine plus it is big enough.. Why not right?~ Hahah! Otw back, I was chatting with Laymin since we take the same bus. Cause she needs to take the bus for one round in order for her to not get in the rain again. But she told me that sometimes when she rounding until half then the rain stopped.. So I say that the rain will stop when the bus rounding until halfway. Well.. It really did! I actually wanted to go and buy food but the plan was ruined by the rain.. Thank god that it stopped raining when I reached home! Yes, amen! So I carried on with that plan I made to go buy food. Cooked spaghetti for myself at around 6pm. I cut until my finger again.. Why and how? Because I wanted to cut the bell pepper but the chopping board is dirty, so me being the "hygienic freak" doesn't want to use it. So, I took the bell pepper in my hand and tried to cut it. Hence, I cut until my finger with the knife.. Luckily it wasn't really deep so thank god again! Then, I slept at around 9.40pm. (:

As for today.. I woke up at around 3.30am ultra early! I don't know why but I just got woken up from my sleep by myself.. Proceeded to do my daily routines. Brush teeth, bathe, eat cereal (my cereal is so unhealthy btw, gotta change that out of my diet.. But it's nice!) and watch some YouTube vids. Heheh.. After doing those.. There was still so much time and I decided to cook to bring to school for recess! Cooked spaghetti again.. (I have like so many at home, need to clear that..), scrambled eggs and spinach~ Was just entertained by myself the whole day.. (Kinda) Had to stay back to do past year papers for maths.. Took me 1hr to complete that.. Left school at around 3.40pm again.Went to Jp to buy Long John Silver's Norwegian salmon.. Heheh.. I like. Reached home at around 4.40pm, ate the food and did some exercise! Actually I wanted to go to the gym but I lazy travel, so I feel that by doing some exercises at home also same la.. Went to bathe again and here I am typing this post for like around 50mins..

I actually feel like baking some cookies but I don't think I have the time to.. ): Probably will bake some during the June holidays? Was also planning to go adventure cove on June holidays as well.. Then for the rest of the holidays it'll be either supp classes, revisions and church. I also feel like throwing all those things that I want to change out of my room (Basically the tables and the huge wardrobe.) and just get a smaller wardrobe, two new glass tables and a sofa bed. There's still more that I want to buy, but those are what I really need~

During the bus ride back from Jp, I was feeling worthless all over again but I know I'm obviously not. It's just like no one ever cared enough to take the initiative to talk to me. I feel like a bad friend which nobody wants to be with.. Am I? I really don't know. I'm just a loyal, honest, goofy and eccentric friend? (How I think I am, but I'm not sure if I really am like that in the eyes of others.) I can be really weird sometimes.. Hahah.. I laughed at myself saying "my mother say".. Cause there's this Singapore movie.. A boy in the show Terry, he always say that.. Then one of his friend said, "always you mother say.. your mother ask you ___ , you ___?" HAHAH.. I was totally laughing hysterically in class then Jasmine like give the "What?" face then with me constantly laughing, she laughs with me. I finally finished my sentence after the third time laughing! Before that, I told her that yesterday I was repeating "Earlier" in two different tones alone in my room and she wanted to hear me say.. I said and told her that it's like a retard talking to a retard repeating and repeating. Then she thinks I'm creepy.. I also laughed.. Xiang Teng say what I like crazy, laughing alone cause Jasmine doesn't find it funny.. After a little bit of thinking.. I asked Jasmine. Talking alone while doing something is creepy or facing the mirror talking is creepy? She gave a horrified expression and obviously said talking to the mirror.. Then started laughing.. (Probably because of my facial expression.. Cause I gave the "SEE! I'm not that creepy.." expression) This shall be enough for the day! Spent 1hr plus typing this post! Be honored stawkers, that I'm sharing so much.. (I really prefer to be a mysterious person though.) But I do need to express my thoughts and feelings.. It'll never be a hassle to blog alright? I enjoyed typing this whole post! I feel like vlogging but I am insecure so.. Probably sometime later, I'll start to vlog. See you around, stawkers! You are very much appreciated by me for reading all these posts and such..