Thursday, March 28, 2013

When I started believing.. †

Maybe you can only hope for one kind of people to be true, the ones that truly loves you despite you having nothing to your name. It's just so rare.. But there are some out there maybe?.. I don't know.. Tbh, I choose to believe that those that says that they love me truly means it.. I need to stop pushing people away. But at the same time don't put too much into the friendships. It will only screw me over..

It's been 4mths since I've last posted.. Heheh.. There's also not much people that view my blogs anyway.. Except for some psychopaths that still stalks this blog even when I don't update. HAHAH. REVEAL YOURSELVES! I'm also a psychopath, go read other people blog and laugh ALONE. Cause it's just so cute and funny. Well.. I was bored that's why.. Plus it's so entertaining ohkay..

It's been 167 days that I've went to church with Laymin to be in this CG rn. On that week before I went to church, my life had changed. My mindset changed, I bought somethings to improve my room. Heheh. After all these days, there we're ups and downs. (Proves that I'm alive and kicking huh.) All these will forever be in a little corner of my memories. I had a really great time and I've never regretted attending services, cgms, pms and the bible boot camp. Also spending some days alone to think through my life. It have been a wonderful journey. Thank you god, for guiding me through all these stormy days and also those days that were filled with rainbows. Sorry that I had so much stormy days and you had to help me through.. Plus I'm super clumsy. Thank you for giving your only son just for the good of everyone. Thank you for everything in my life. Forever staying humble at your feet. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross and suffering for us..

Because you gave, I'm taken out of misery. Because you died I'm rescued from my sin and shame. Because you love, I found my heart to love again. You've taken me and set me free. ♥