♥{W562}♥
Yesterday was Good Friday! Went to church~ But before that.. I was watch the movie called " The Croods" in the morning, it was just breathtaking.. For me la.. And during service, some part of the sermon gave me the same idea as the movie. Like wow.. Hahah, the drama was ohkay! The only scary part was those evil thingy.. Ain't no messing with that~ After service we went to the airport! It was raining and we had a hard time to go over to the mrt stations with the expo being crowded since there are many sales going on.. And plus we had alot of people in the service yesterday. That was so cray. Ate at a staff canteen and the food was "NO." Not eating there again.. Went to the Viewing gallery at Terminal 2 (T2) after eating. Otw over, it was so funny! (Been laughing all evening-night yesterday!) Laymin took the trolley that is to put luggage and pushes it (As usual), most of the people put their bags on it. Then she act like she going Bangkok and posted a picture on instagram.. Some people believed her. Well.. that was awkward..
Moving on~ When we reached T2 we thought the trolley cannot bring up (only saw escalator) then someone said that there is a lift.. But we left the trolley anyway.. When I reached outside the lift, I saw a seat that is like a trolley.. Then Mellissa went to sit and Hui Mei pushed her.. She really act like real cannot walk like that, since she worn a long skirt what hides most of her legs.. Hahah, went to the toilet around the viewing gallery and left Mellissa outside.. Hui Mei told her, " Don't anyhow move ah.". That was funny.. Went over to the viewing gallery. Soon the rest of them joined us.. I thought I could watch airplanes fly.. But NO. ): Was disappointed. Finished viewing he viewing gallery. Had some funny things going on. (Lazy to elaborate..) Ask me if you wanna know. Heheh. Then Hui Mei left.. Decided to go over to the MacDonald. Slacked over there.. And homed. (Was so tired..) Reached home at around 12.10am. Bathed, etc. and slept.
Moving on~ When we reached T2 we thought the trolley cannot bring up (only saw escalator) then someone said that there is a lift.. But we left the trolley anyway.. When I reached outside the lift, I saw a seat that is like a trolley.. Then Mellissa went to sit and Hui Mei pushed her.. She really act like real cannot walk like that, since she worn a long skirt what hides most of her legs.. Hahah, went to the toilet around the viewing gallery and left Mellissa outside.. Hui Mei told her, " Don't anyhow move ah.". That was funny.. Went over to the viewing gallery. Soon the rest of them joined us.. I thought I could watch airplanes fly.. But NO. ): Was disappointed. Finished viewing he viewing gallery. Had some funny things going on. (Lazy to elaborate..) Ask me if you wanna know. Heheh. Then Hui Mei left.. Decided to go over to the MacDonald. Slacked over there.. And homed. (Was so tired..) Reached home at around 12.10am. Bathed, etc. and slept.