Monday, June 24, 2013

Sentosa

Electric soul, where there's a whole new world of unknown..
On Friday the 14th of June, I went to Sentosa with my Cell Group. ♥☺ I had an enjoyable day with the lot! They can be counted as my third family, because my blood family is first and my family of friend comes second. Heheh! But I love that whole lot of people nonetheless! So, where oh where shall I begin?.. I took the train over to Harbourfont mrt station, which is the meeting point. At Outram park station, I met Asher. I was running a little late but well, at least there's company.. Heheh.. We met the rest at MacDonald and went up to buy tickets to take the monorail. Bought the tickets while waiting for Ian to arrive. While we were waiting to board the monorail, I spotted a handsome Caucasian. Let's just say I was looking out for him throughout the ride over to beach station. He has blond hair, tanned skin, muscles and is tall! Passed by a stall that sells sunglasses and those who did not bring their sunglasses bought them. Queued for the tram to head over to Palawan beach, placed our stuffs under the trees for shade. Some people went to change, the others were fooling around; having fun. We gathered to have a little praying session and sharing of testimonies. Played dodge ball and captain ball! The guys went in the water to play after that, I just strolled around and listen to music. Asher brought alot of egg mayo sandwiches for us to eat, yum! Chee Hong, Guo Wei and Melissa joined us to eat dinner. They had MacDonald and I ate the sandwich since there were still leftovers. Went Cotton on with Melissa to search for Zhe Ming's birthday present, I bought some clothing! I was really happy from the buys! We went to the roof top to fellowship for awhile, was blessed by Chee Hong for treating all of us Gong Cha. ♥ Passed by the February 29th shop and we took a look, I liked the bags they sell but never bought them before. Headed home awhile after that, most of us took bus 30.

Quote: "I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will." - Henry David Thoreau

Bible verse: “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly." (Matthew 6:5, 6 NKJV)

No comments: