Thursday, May 2, 2013

Apologies!


Hey my cutie stawkers. I'm sorry for not posting for 4 weeks! Alot of thing happened and yes, I'm so lazy to tweet out every single thing please. ): Can you forgive me for not updating you guys about me? I really wanna start vlogging.. Probably after my 'N' levels ohkay? I wanna get a new camera and I make my YouTube account alive. HAHAH! Currently I just use it to view some people's vlogs which I love to watch I may add! It was labor day yesterday and I bought a new earpiece, facial cleanser and school shoe which totaled up to $100+.. Me and my finances, I have been trying to curb myself from overspending yesterday! I saw so much sales yesterday please and my hand is itching to just buy everything. Sadly the items that I bought is not on sales.. I want to buy sports stuff! New sports shoe, new sports attire.. I am absolutely in love with my earpiece now, the sound quality is so good. Worth the money! Heheh! Had mother tongue exam papers today which went not so well.. So sad. I'm getting sleepy now, shall get some dinner and sleep. Btw I will be putting quotes and questions underneath my posts. Nights lovelies, you're loved. xx 

Quote: “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” - Steve Maraboli

Question: Should I blog daily?

No comments: