Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spensieratezza; Lightheartedness. (:


I shall share with you what happened.. Are you excited? Perhaps no.. Sighs. It'll be like I'm writing an essay everytime I blog.. I need feedback from my viewers.. So, here's my ask.fm! http://ask.fm/Carineker. You can ask me questions, but I won't reply to inappropriate questions! d: 

On Saturday . Went to church again~ It was really good and funny! HAHAH! The translator made me laugh alot. Cause she have a unique fringe, the tone of her translation and her exaggerating actions. Told Laymin and we laughed together. It was so enjoyable. ^^ Went over to the airport once again.. Two days in row.. Ate Astons which was fantastical  *licks finger* Bought the lemon lime chicken once again, with pasta salad and the mac n cheese. Mmm... So good and it brings back memories. Heheh.. Oh!! Before we ate, When I alighted the sky-train one Caucasian guy bumped me and made me spin 360 degrees like wow.. Is he really in that of a rush? But I'm fine with it. (: Homed after the good food. Heheh..

As for today.. I wasted my morning doing NOTHING. These few weeks I've been so worthless.. Really.. I just can't seem to do anything but lie on bed staring on my phone. I need to really do something about this. Met up with Laymin and Weilin at around 3.50pm. Bought Jasmine's present and my lunch.. We headed over to Jasmine's place which looks luxurious, her sofa is comfy like I don't mind sleeping on it really.. It's like a bed. Jasmine's mother offered us cakes and drinks. Took like plenty of picture in Laymin's phone, watch abit of the cartoon movie Aladdin and  that's what happened for like 2hrs 30mins. HAHAH. Walked to the busstop alone.. Got abandoned by my bus.. Walk and ran home. That sums up my day! Boring right? I know.. Sorry my life is not filled with rainbows.. Even though how much I want it to be.. I really don't expect much anyway..

Well.. It's 30mins past my bedtime already~ I shall head to bed already. Goodnight my stawkers, sweet dreams. *kiss on forehead*