Saturday, August 13, 2011

TONN-ING ♥

I'm going out to ton! (: AWESOME right ♥ Heheh, tmr going to watch The Zookeeper! Excited only! I wonder who will be going. Are you free? Awww.. I mega super duper diaper looking forward! Hope I'm not gonna be alone. Because I'm sick of it. How I wish to be loved. Never reject me pleaseeeeeee. I'm Aquarius and I promise I'm true and honest.. ): I'm waiting for you. I only need somebody, one is enough. (: Hope, my wish would come true. Because I really needed the someone soon. Hope he's the one.

I'm totally in love with easterbunny! :B So cute laaaaa. ♥ I want one!!! Their shyt is Jelly beans! (: Hahah, ommyyyyy~ I'm so in the mood! ♥ I hope October faster come, new phoneeeeee. ♥ Although my weight is acceptable but I want to cut down! Eat less, sleep more~ Im gonna be a sleeping pig. -Oinkoink-

With loves, bye. ♥

No comments: