Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby, would you be mine?

Dying inside cause I can't stand it. Make or break up, can't take this madness. We don't even really know why. All I know is baby, I try and try so hard to keep our love alive. If you don't know me at this point, then I highly doubt you ever will. I really need you to give me, that unconditional love I used to feel. It's no mistaking, we're just erasing from our hearts and minds. We said let go, but I kept on hanging on. Inside I know it's over, you're really gone. It's killing me, cause there ain't nothing that I can do. Baby, I stay in love with you. I keep on telling myself that you'll come back around. I try to front like "Oh well", each time you let me down. See I can't get over you now, no matter what I do. It cuts so deep, it hurts down to my soul. My friends tell me, I ain't the same no more. We still need each other, when we stumble and fall. How we gon' act like what we had, ain't nothing at all now. Can we learn from our mistakes, I can't last one moment alone. ):

Yes, I went to school in the early morning AGAIN. Its kinda bored today. First lesson of the day is SCIENCE. Went lab and we chit chat there, took some pictures. Then in the end I got counselling, Sandra say what set goals blablabla, asked her about how to study for some subjects. And after counselling, I found out that I missed my awesome maths lesson. ): We got back our maths test paper, I scored 10/15. (: Soon it was Chinese. Didn't do much thing, chit chat and draw angry birds. Bell rang and it was RECESS! Went down to canteen and bought Omelet Rice. Ate finish and went bookshop after that. Bought clay for art, the clay cost $6. So expensive only! O: Went art, listened to the instructor/ teacher explain things and soon 40 mins past. There's no time to do clay, teacher split his clay and let us use first. Play play play, realized that my hand is like dirty! After art the teacher let us go wash hand at the art room~ Washed our hands and went back to class. It was lausai's lesson, walked slowly back to class. It was CE after English, discussed about races, religions and racial harmony. Drew a pic about racial harmony. In the pic, there's Mlla (Chinese) , kumar malu (Indian) , Muthu bin lulu (Malay) and Elazibeth Halulu (Eurasian). Hahah, their names so funny only! ;x After school, went to look look at pet shop near school. Went to see whether is there any hamster there, there have and we see see look look. Walk walked around there and went home. (: Slacked all the way till now. Heheh, shall end this long long post here. (: