Damn, im feeling low AGAIN. I hate myself currently, but what can I do? All I did was to change change change, im sick of it. I wanna be myself again, but how? The me I once knew wasn't like this. Now my attitude sucks, shooting vulgar as and when I like. What is this? -.- I should stop these nonsense and start my motivation towards studying! Because my marks sucks as well. /: im blogging now because I don't know who to tell these craps to. :x Why do I always feel a sudden joy when you reply? Only you? And I dislike people not replying my message. O:
Dear you, I still miss those times. What can I do? Im left with memories.. The joy because of your reply is unexplainable. It is so magical that even when im sad I can immediately go hyper. I also dont know why. So now this one typing this post, is the true me. I hope we could chat more often.. I really liked that kind of joy. But I guess I shouldn't disturb you anymore.. (: Goodbye..
No comments:
Post a Comment