Ain't this cookie monster cute? ^^22nd went bugis with Yanyi, went there to shopshop. But, she no money shop. Thats a sad thing to know. Shop-ed around, bought wallet, jacket, shirts and fake eyelash. Wanted a mickeymouse shirt but in the end not enough money. Nevermind, Mickeymouse wait for me and you'll be mine~ Change of topic! Yesterday went escape with Laymin, its the day before our 2nd month! (: Enjoy-ed it, love it. Celebrated it on yesterday cause today maybe wont be free. Im so irritated because of my phone, it can send out texts but cant recieve texts. bastard right? ): Sigh, hope October faster come. I wanna new phone badly. I should type this post long long! This should be my longest post bah? hahah, I always lazy type so long post one. :x Sorry, for my lazyness. Its 3am now, wonder what time I will be sleeping. I should go and do my revision now, I dont wanna retain! But I only passed 4 sub for my mid year, die alr.. Must pay attention in class alr, no more pon class, change of seats, and being rude to SOME irritating teachers. Shall ignore and listen to what they teach. Maybe it ain't gonna be that bad anyway. See ya. -waves-
No comments:
Post a Comment